July 10, 2012

Inspirational Pickups From Twitter ..

Hi Everyone .... :)
here are some inspirational quotes (at least, I find them inspiring ) that I picked up from my Twitter Account and collected them in one single post ....

"Life is consciousness." - Emmet Fox. this quote could be related to one of my posts "Attraction Law"

"Change is the process by which the future invades our lives." could be related to "Change Now" post

"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." - Og Mandino

"Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness." -Oprah

"Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life." -Golda Meir

"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." -Michael Jordan

"It always seems impossible until its done." -Nelson Mandela

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character." - Albert Einstein

 ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ


 Stay Inspired ... Stay Happy

0 comments:

ShareThis