July 6, 2012

The Importance of change in life

Change is something inevitable. No one remains the same unless he or she is dead! That's true. People are continually changing in term of many things like; physic, mentality, attitude, goals, status and so many other things. The good thing to tell is that you have the power to control that change and direct it to where it might serve you the best for achieving your goals and dreams.

Believe it or not! The time and the degree of any change depends on how much you want to change and it is only about you. Nothing else can force you to change if you don't have the willingness to change. It is all up to you. For myself I was once a shy guy who is always at the back of the class with few friends (and we used to be friend since we were in kindergarten) with no specialties or any cool stuff. One time I decided  to change myself to something much interesting. I always wanted to be that interesting guy where all people would like to shake hands with asking to be friends! it took me one year after I graduated from my high school with hard practicing and articles reading about self-improvement to reach that. I DID IT !! I could make that big transforming in a short time because I have decided and wanted to change! Great! It feels soOo good when you reach something you have always wanted to have. But hold up! There is one more thing you must know!

Sometimes, changing itself is not enough to reach your goals. Why! Because this whole world is changing and it is not just simply changing, it is changing so freaking fast!! so in order for you to enter the game of competition, you need more than making a constant rate of changing. You must Change Fast! the reason why is that you don't know when you are going to need that change. You dont know the time will come and wish if you got that change done before now!

let me tell you a story! I know one guy from the gym that I used to workout at weekly. He was practicing for not so long time. One day he told me that he wanted to quit gymming for some reason. I told him not to stop because that what he always wanted to do so why giving up right now! He listened to me and didn't quit. Three months later his body got those big muscles and he was turning on every lady passing by him in the street. after some time he became a model for a famous brand with a high salary!

If he did quit that time he would not be able to be what he is right now ! perhaps he will be that normal guy where no one is going to give him a face even!

Do yourself a favor. Stop laziness and delaying and make the changes That you wish to see on your life as fast as you can. If you wanna be ahead of everyone,  Change Fast ..Change Now!

0 comments:

ShareThis