July 13, 2012

Boost Your Confidence

Hello everyone .....

Still Remember the word  ACTION  from  -Day8-  post ?! ...  I started with the letter A = Attitude

Now it's time for letter C = Confidence ..

During one of my interviews to join on the big student societies in my university, the interviewer "who happened to be one of my close friends later after the interview" did ask some wired questions. But, for me, I was skillfully answering all of those questions or at least dodging them !

One of the lines the interviewer dropped was" Mr. Ahmed .. You seem to be so confident .. Can you tell me what is the different between Confidence and Arrogance? "  and I replied his question by saying "Arrogance might happen because the lack of attention or seeking other people attention .. On the other side, confidence is where you just become yourself " ..

I personally believe that if you want to be confident, you must trust yourself that you are great the way you are without pretending something you are not ... Just be yourself .. be comfortable under your skin with whatever you do .. things are really ruined because lacking of confidence

I got to notice that positivity and confidence are so much related .. In fact they come with each other all the time ... being confident means that you are believing in what skill you have and you can accomplish any thing you want, that's also what we call it thinking positively.


ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there, I like this motivating article.
Thank you for visitiung my blog and following on Google Friend Connect.
I want to follow back but can't find the GFC widget so I have liked your FB.

Harry Nizam
www.multibrandx.net

Unknown said...

actually it is there but it is hidden ... you just had to press at the hidden bar at the right of the screen ..

ShareThis